I know i dont really write these days.. but hey... i have been very very very busy. But i do still drop by the blogs i have on my list, swear promise.
Things seems to be slow these days. Regardless work, social and life. Why? I dont really know. I ran out of inspiration to write or express myself. Perhaps i am tired of typing. hehe. I type a whole lot when i am at work. You gotta keep up with the pace you know. And when you are done, you just dont know where to start.
Anyway, a quick recap from last week. I first like to wish my dad a Happy father's day, Sorry dad.. i love you longlonglong time. I didnt spend the weekend with you cos i had to work. But nevermind, we'll definately pig out the following weekend *snort snort.
My kid's updates... No, i am not pilih kasih but my kid's parents are, they only take alot of their SON's picture because they say my daughter ugly.. ma cibai... how dare they say that... but actually my son damn cute geh... but bit naughty ler..
The son...
The son and daughter..
My daughter ok right??? see so cute!Any tips to maximize a use of a treadmill and see best results?
--just asking nia... doesnt mean i will do it-- hehe

3 comments:
Aiyoooo...so kiutttttttt....i think ur daughter looks kiuter lor...*cubit pipi*
i love your kids! but since i have a boy, i will say your son cuter lor :P
and treadmill? haha.. do briskwalk uphill? i used to do that and run in between for 40mins. note used to. now i can't finish 2 minutes!
sekian eve cakap my dotter cute ... tima kacih!!!..
SWEETPEA... but my dotter really cute ge wo.... alot of ppl ejek her call her fei mui wo.. :(
hehehehe thanks for tips anyway
Post a Comment