This is my new BOSS's picture... No, i am not asking you to beat him up..
Just making pointing out that i realized he likes to cam whore but doesnt admit it. Infact, this water mark is done by him...

Think this one was taken with his power book. I dont know.. Mac freaks. Maybe he can have a secret hand shake with stewie.
ANYWAY..the ultimate point is....
He told me if i am his boss, i cannot call him a FRIEND....like how i did here... I have to call him MY BOSS..
so there you go.. BOSS... *pffttttt
Just making pointing out that i realized he likes to cam whore but doesnt admit it. Infact, this water mark is done by him...
Think this one was taken with his power book. I dont know.. Mac freaks. Maybe he can have a secret hand shake with stewie.
ANYWAY..the ultimate point is....
He told me if i am his boss, i cannot call him a FRIEND....like how i did here... I have to call him MY BOSS..
so there you go.. BOSS... *pffttttt
4 comments:
Are you sure you don't want him beaten up? Hehe.
aiks!!! isnt that Earl ku??!!!
eh no la.....looks like him only... 2 different people ok.....
10/3: we'll talk about this off the hook.. hehehe
Post a Comment