Friday, June 15

Of random stuff

what do you when you get upset????

PLAY RUMMY LA OF COURSE... huh.. rami, rummy,ramlee.. whatever.. who cares la... just play oni...

Small time player only.... dont look at me as if i killed someone.. it's just gambling.. and no i dont have the typical tai tai lifestyle (I WISH)... play 10 sen only can?
Anyway... besides that, i have been busy and constantly being a maid to my friend who is a music composer? director? whatever la...

This shot, taken by my C800.....
And this was taken by him...
He has some super canggih stuff in his office, but being a smart ass i was, i told him i wanna sit in for one of his recordings...

WRONG DECISION!!! Took us 6 hours to play a 3 minute track..

Never again will i be such a dingcus.

A shot of my work station, taken with a N95
Click to view original size.

I secretly want that phone. Can?

4 comments:

TenthOfMarch said...

If you want the phone, just "take" it loh. Anyway, I prefer having your LCD. I'm currently using a 17" CRT. My eyeeeessssssss.....

Wennn said...

Wahhhhh my hands are itchy now... I wan to play rummi too.... Yerrr

Frederick said...

wei KERJA LAH----KERJA!

Kiss my ass said...

Eh... 10/3 dun bising.. u have a bloody camera ok..

wen: come ler.. kakakakakaakak

kid: tengah keje la ni... *mahjung tercome out from sleeve

Followers