You know it when they say 'pictures speaks for itself'...

Incase you didnt know, this is Sophia.. err.. or was it Sofia.. epp.. sorry su li... forgot spelling dy

Sofia and her hot mommy....

The Dacks.... Daddy and his 2 lovely daughters

Elena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they went for a costume party

Dont touch my phone ah!!!!

Elena.....

CUTE!!!!!!! can be model anytime soon...

Gotcha back!!!

Elena...
Pictures above are all from them... miss them tim.....
5 comments:
So KUIT! I hope I have cutie kids like those ones when I eventualyl have kids!
cute hor.... damn cute tim... makes me wanna kidnap them tim..
cute! :) the mum's related to u izit?
soooooooooooooo kiutttttttttttttt.. too bad baby cayden's daddy got no mat salleh blood , got japanese blood nia..cheh..i'll look dem cina like my mommy la..hiyohhh...can change one ar?..
angie : yeah mum is my cousin
cayden : kiut le... but every baby got kiut geh.. so u also kiut
Post a Comment