Sorry for not updating muh blog for the longest time i think... but i have been reading my friends and all that .. and of course i noted about the Xx case la..... just to kepoh and see what happens....
Let's just conclude we're lucky that Xx is not Malaysian, because i'd be so embarassed being a Malaysian if she is one... anyway below is what she quote/unquote or whatever quote;
'and the way they insulted Kimberly (oh you should have heard Kelvin, he is fabulous) and Peter was ------- hilarious. I love it!!!'
*cengkerik***
I actually read all bloggers with an open mind and with no intentions what so ever. My daddy & mommy taught me to live life moderately and respect whoever with a certain amount of space. All respects for Xia Xue for bringing out the true Singaporean in her. I am so proud of you.
Cheers.
Friday, October 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment