Wednesday, May 9

My new toy

I know la... not a very the good machine.. but what the heck... :) .. so yes.. i have been quite busy.. hehe... cos.. got new toy... part of my back up plan because i am working towards stone henge (correct spelling?) ANYWAY...

I know la..nothing to shout out loud about.. but ... Woooo Hoooo....
1st cam ho from the camera... 2 mp oni la.. not so good. but at least i can watch touch skrin p0rn..ahahahhaaha... :p

ok so the next few days... i wont be blogging so much la.. I also have bad news at the mean time... my Best buddy is leaving the country for a long period of time soon.. and it's really sad to see him leave. I have learnt alot from him and i wish we wouldnt part.. sigh*. I will miss you long long time thana.

We already have a farewell dinner in bangsar the other time... and i had a real bad experience in Ms.read Delicious... will rant about it real soon... at the mean time.. lemme play sodoku on my pda sin... kthxbai.

4 comments:

ckyeo said...

mafoolat!! gif me the phone!!

Unknown said...

Walao eh... dopod ah... geng!

cc said...

wa!!! Very cool! I also want! :)

Kiss my ass said...

CK, frostier, cc:P

kenny : heheheh no la..

Followers