Well it is indeed the new years and looking forward to the Chinese New Year already where everyday we just waste our lives away gambling and trying to con some money out of someone.. tee-hee... Mahjung can be a killer addiction I can tell you. There is totally no pain when you sit your ass on the mahjung table.. Just like my mom and aunt… the pain all comes in when they don’t play mahjung.. (duh..wtf?)..Anyway… it’s been a long time since I am able to take leave for a long time but this time around…. CNY Total days I will be taking are 5 days in which I will be back to the office on Feb 4. According to my astrology blalallallaaa… it is a good day for me to come back to work.. heheh.
Work has been …nothing but de-motivation in a twisted manner. Apparently (only) my bonus sucks big time or wait… I might not even get my bonus…. Sigh. The amount of politics these days can be overwhelming.. Yea, so I am caught here, times are indeed bad from the budget slashing and getting shit news from your company ISNT FINE? Oh well.. looking at the brighter side, I still get my salary .. so … wtf lalala… least my concern.. Im just doing my job. …
Actually…. Every other year.. I never had any resolution.. except for job expectations and targets (because it’s serious?no?) on a personal basis..my resolutions has to be a short term commitment. Tee-hee. Sorry la.. I know I am kiasu but I just don’t see life in a long term basis. Like My SLR.. hehehe I resolute towards the end of the year and I got it the very next beginning of the year… so it was like .. maybe 3 – 4 months duration till I finally got what I want..
At that spur moment, someone did have financial difficulty whilst I enjoyed the fruits of my hard labour.. and I did have thoughts of lending this person some money… BUT.. I at the back of my head I kept telling myself that if I ever did that, I will never be able to get what I have been looking forward to. Just like the the year before that I have decided to buy myself a new phone but never got to it because of such intervention. I guess that’s just being selfish but .. hey.. I worked fairly hard to get where I am.
Anyway…………. I have been having a lot of thoughts about my childhood and how things were… dunno la.. suddenly so melancholic and all that……. *cengkerik moment*… Coming to think of where I am these days, it is quite sad but also a blessing in disguise for the fact I am not renting a room outside but I have a brother as a room mate? YES.. my very own brother… aged 21 this year… So privacy down the drain for real… but we do get along really well compared to sharing a room with my sister. My brother is slightly accommodating than my sister, Hence, a better relationship.
I did have thoughts of moving out this year. In Pros, this will reinstate my brother’s privacy, my home will not be so cluttered, abit more life, less arguments, less emotional stress (family thing, everyone goes through this) and I think in return, perhaps we will all learn to love each other more that way and being more independent because I am not…. Nonetheless, in cons, I can no longer offer monies to my parents as the pathetic amount of money I am giving my dad to cover some home appliances, no more home cooked food, no more laundry ready laundry, Rex? – my parents has a love hate relationship with him. My mom hates him but dad takes care of him pretty often. i.e feeding him and taking him for walks. So I am guessing if I go, I have to take Rex with me but I am sure it’ll be difficult and renting will only have to be with Chinese or Indians only unless we have open minded muslims:)..
On life, I guess I am pretty contented with it, i.e not having a relationship, though sometimes it can be real lonely but I do have god sent friends who are all willing to spend time with me. i.e Shah, Jack, Alvin, Fara. These fantastic fours are always there for me… well not always always but their arms/doors/legs whatever is always open. I do miss my friends abroad, AlvinSD, Thana, Dush and all but they are not here..they are there..even Cel doesn’t call when he gets back..but well.. they all have their own lives.. But it’s okay, sometimes it’s so hectic, my mom doesn’t even see me eventhough we are under the same roof. That and the school mates, we have been rejoicing recently having late night mamaks and talking cock.. was fun.. and we have the most sweetest thing Chris. Who found out I was bored at work thru FB and did a sms Spam for about 2 hours… we ended up with 150 + text msges and a whole lot damage to the wallet..I think he finally stopped when he went out of credits. LOL..
2009 is a new beginning I guess.. was pretty bleak for a moment when my boss announced the budget cut. He wants the same thing but for less money.. WTF? Yah… sure..i can pluck it from the sky… I must be dramatic these days. But it doesn’t beat my brother’s drama of waking me up at 2 am in the morning and telling me that he possess a secret ‘tuet meng kaw chin keok’ some killer scissors leg stunt which I cant tell anyone it seems… suppose to be a secret.. WTF.. tulan.. he never grew out of his childhood..
So I’ll just have to wait… waiting is real boring, IMHO….how come we’re not rich and fehmes?
a Chinese new year surprise for those who can guess what the hell is ... this ......
4 comments:
looks like a glass dildo to me.... haha
S, i am sure you will be fine whatever you do...
Dont worry babe. Things will look up for you, for sure. It's a phase in your life. Things will get better. Hanging there! =)
there is no place like home . . .maybe u need to get uot and see for yourself before u really knows it...anyway, its ur decision and involving ur family is the best thiny u can do
happy moo moo year girl
*SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*
Post a Comment