Tomorrow i will start anew, of course job wise... it's still same ol' me and same ol' kanasai attitude but with more progression at work. I hope i wont be too busy to drop liners.. Maybe less photogs.. i dont know.. My new boss started aggressively emailing me the details of my new portfolio.. seem scary but something i wouldnt mind learning and getting a bitch slapped from.
But the feeling of leaving something behind... i.e my previous job.. was.... weird... but the bigger impact is that i am finally out of the rice bowl which made me survived for the past... 5 years. The new portfolio is a target (actually something even better) i wanted to achieve when i entered this office.. I pray and hope everything goes well. It wasn't easy to achieve this.
On a different note, hrm.. i welcome my new nephew Dylan (no chun picture yet). But will get hold of it soon... while i anticipate my cousin's first born in London. My thoughts and prayers are with you at all time. I hope you can stay strong.

That aside.. i have been very forgetful these days. My fingers freeze once i hit the blog.. maybe because i have too much in my mind... or .. getting old.. sigh*.
2 comments:
My fingers won't freeze when I blog about hamsup stuff.
All the best on your new environment :)
my finger freezed too...
Post a Comment