I dont know.. i dont think its boredom.. because i have work, honest. Them traffic policemen, in uniform i used to perve is no longer an interest but eating still is.. yay..
I think i am still getting over the aftermath of the party we had in the office. 1st of its kind and it was indeed super tiring.. Chris, i'm sorry that i couldnt prove that i am there because the camera is rock heavy and it's hard to even cam whore with it.. The total snap shot came up to 400 plus, i think. I had a sore thumb and index thereafter. It's not even funny when i had to walk a mile far, where my car is parked after that. The journey to my car, walking alone with my laptop, an 8K camera which does no belong to me and extra clothes cos i was drenched seemed.. somewhat eternity. Despite the fact it is over, there comes the tonne of vain pots who is now bugging me for the photos..
Anyway... Clem.. OO clem.. the fact you miss home because you most probably dislike being there. I hope ChiangMai is a better place (definately) and bring back something nice k.... not too much weed and booze k? and dont complaint about the CC being closed at 10. The world does not revolve around u. :P AND.. please bathe...please always bathe...
I feel so disorientated these days, when someone makes an appointment, i dont even know i would be available until that day comes. Why ah?
I met one of the high priest of the Dalai Lama the other day. His name is Charles. I mean, we used to call him Uncle Charles. Of late, he has already been promoted or rather ranked as one of the highest priest in Tibet..... When i met him for the 1st time after a while... it somewhat felt..... weird. I dont know what to call him and how to greet him. In Kathmandu, people bow to him like his subjects and awaits his blessing... but here... i didnt do that.. He's in dire need to raise funds for the monasteries he manage in Kathmandu. I will go back to see him on Saturday and will tell you more about him and perhaps how we can help him.
More to it, i didnt realise my mom has been coughing since May.. NEVER stopped. Dad hurt his back yesterday.. and all that jazz... I really hopes it ends soon.
aihh.. so random...
Thursday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My dear girl,
Yes, go for it. I am sure all the bloggers would want to do some charity work. And you will be surprise at what you will get in return. Nothing in terms of cash or anything close to that, BUT inner peace.
I fully support you and will help in any way I can. I also hope/pray that those bloggers who visit your blog will chip in to help raise funds for the temple for Charles (Lhobphon Rinpoche).
About your mum's coughing - you can get her some CNI fruity medicine (not sure the name). It really works since it cured me and one chinese guy who is no longer working here. Plus, you can take a sample from me anytime at work.
mom: not as easy... really. cannot commit yet..
Z: thanks.. but me mom has so many different complications and it might conflict with her body condition... so ... i guess we'll now stick to doc's advice for the moment.. thanks alot :)
blessing for your parents... they will be cure in no time... just take it easy lady... and... wow, a highly ranked tibetian priest!!! thats cool man!!!
i did like laos! well at least vang vieng only.. and probably that village with no electricity (even though i didn't like its 'uluness' haha)
Post a Comment