> you were the only person that left a message on my blog for the previous post..
Yes chris... that is how is it in my blog... sigh..* i... i....i dont have enough time to blog. As mentioned, i have been taking up several free lancing jobs.. I am waiting to start a project on my own. Refurbishing old chandeliers ... This will be my first project and i will most probably update you on the outcome.. i am quite excited actually and i am waiting for my friend to take down the old chandelier so that i can start working on it..
Nonetheless, the Hindraf news is has been making headlines which is rather, embarrassing, least to say. When i saw videos of the protest/gathering; seriously i dont know what they call it.... But when i saw it over youtube, papers, Jeffooi and others seems rather upsetting. At times, it does not make any sense to be protesting now after such a long time.
Damn sleepy now.. so help me god.
1 comment:
You know, me commenting here would just prove your point and it won't really be nice, but what the heck yeah, i feel great that somebody's just posting for ME to read hehe, so what if nobody else comments :P
I've been reading up on hindraf and I know what you mean, but it's going to be like this for a few months to come because the people are getting braver after BERSIH. did u know I joined BERSIH in UK and came out in Anwar Ibrahim's blog? lolol I just joined in without giving much thought, quite funny, that. anyway i shouldn' comment too long buhbye!
Post a Comment