Saturday, October 27

Should i be sorry?

I had a massive argument today with a family member. There are certain things you cannot let to rest you know. There are times i can forgive and forget but... if you dont say it, it's just going to be the same.

I dont blame anyone for the fight that broke out. It resulted me getting 2 massive physical slaps on the face and i dont know what i gave in return but i sure hope it is physically painful.

When there is a question of importance, i believe nothing beats family matters.

I am already sick and tired of unanswered phone calls, tardiness, bullshit, laziness and stupid behaviour...what happen today has made my undecided decision even stronger. I have once told my mom that when she and my dad is no longer here, i will move out so far. And i guess when the day comes.. i know what to do.

Hence, should i be sorry for being vulgar? FUCK NOT.. Should i be sorry that you will be 3 minutes late for fun with your friends.... Hell FUCK NOT...

Anyway.. this day is a day to remember. Really.

6 comments:

Wennn said...

Wei wei wat make U sooo MAD la??? Wanna tok to me or not ah???

Kiss my ass said...

no la.. nothing big.. what has happened has already happened.

nothing to talk about.

W_W_H said...

my advise, just sit down and talk things over ok???
with calm and no anger.........

Kiss my ass said...

ala..i am not upset... i dont really care because it doesnt affect me..

Anonymous said...

Masya-allahhh...Cobaannnn....

pearly said...

yen yen dear :
clam down family is always family we have no choice la I understand wat you feel sometime I do myself but by not upsad your mum and dad just do forgive and forget la the end of the day english always say you can choice your friend but you can't choice your family just be happy ok love you always xxxxxx

Followers