Wednesday, September 19

Guess we all know...

It is very devastating to know there is such a person in this world who wants this to happen. I thought it was only in movies or fictional books....

this is the picture of the unknown girl, who died of severe sufferings and pain.

It also serves to us humans a reminder of humanity, parents of parenting and responsibilities,
family who are suppose to protect and offer guidance, people who are suppose to be humane citizens...

What have this world become?

When i read this today, my heart clasp with ache and pain as i teared when the the story unfolds of the condition she was found....

Rest in peace. May the law punish the sick bastard who did this to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if the law cannot punish that *$&^$%* sicko who did that to her..may he rot eternally in H#*L!

Romeo said...

It's just sick! If I know who did that to her, I will kill him myself! Arghhhh.. What kind of human being is he?? I hope he will be found!

Kiss my ass said...

amah and romeo.. : hell yea.. the bastard...

Followers