Tuesday, September 11

9/11

the reminisce just wont go away after 6 years.... Today marks the day many great people who could have made the world a better place to stay, disappear in the clouds of debris. A day we all celebrate life and death... May the demised find peace.

At the same time, Happy birthday Keith. luv you long time.

Anyway... i have been sick la.... popping my medicine like tic tacs.. so... spare the grumpiness.. and lack of updates...

i am also in the midst of completing my projects before i take over my new job task... so rush rush la.. unless anyone of you is willing to donate ... tee-hee...

Anyway.. Wendy... NO... the picture below will make u even more jealous..

2 comments:

Wennn said...

Yau mo kau chor ah??? U show me CRAB!! Waaaaa I dun care I wan some I wan some!!!

Kiss my ass said...

huahahhaahhhaha

Followers