Sunday, May 20

Wooo hooooo!! ads ads ads

HUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....

woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot

I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!! I've got ads!!!..

it sometimes seems abit prostitution-al (word?lol) when you sit around waiting like a prostitute to get some ads. Trust me, i'm not exaggerating. At this point.... er... wait.. i mean tomorrow, it would most probably be the 1st time i have 2 concurrent ads by nuffnang!

2 will be up, Pensonic and MPH, in which i have spoke of the latter bout the sale thingy they have going on. Anyway, it is not easy getting good book sales these days, so we should take the opportunity. As for Pensonic, I knew this for a long time, they do actually have interactive portals to chat with the local celebrities and they even have a blog!! talking bout a dream come true interacting with alan yun, amber chia, steve yap and others.

They have gone a long way and in terms of quality, lifestyle and supporting Malaysian goods... it has so far been quite responsive. But most probably all the pervie uncles and aunties drooling over them supermodels.

C'mon you can try perming your hair...so.. why not buy a pensonic today?

5 comments:

RoCkie Bojan said...

Congrates! More to come!!! keep it up, giv us more laughter!!! :)

Kiss my ass said...

hahahah thanks rockie. I lap you long long time...

eve said...

assalamuailaikumm....(just wan u to know that I dropped by) kekekekke...

Kiss my ass said...

eve : :X ten chu.. *cough cough

Anonymous said...

alright! congrates on those ads!! :D

Followers