
Watched Pirates of the Carribean 3 and let me tell you.. it's FABULOUS!!!!! It's so nice, i'd watch it again and again and again...
Anyway, thanks again to Nuffnang for sponsoring cheap skate me...
and nice meeting all the bloggers in the whole world.. just to mention a few, i met belle, earl, cincau hangus, flsam, wings, frostier, ckyeo, Kid chan, Shaolin, suanie, huei, fireangel, kimberlycun, 10/3, smashpop and gang, mikel, ky jelly, lisan, albert and lots more la.. sorry la.. cannot remember ALL .. but it was brief and nice.
We even had out pop corn and drinks sponsored. Thanks to exabytes.
Looking forward to more free movies to come.. wahhhaah
Just beh tahan with Tim' s try out.. too bad it screwed up your intentions to be a pirateI *heart* nuffnang long long time.
*UPDATES* I heart KENNY NG LONG LONG TIME for pinjam-ing me RM1 for parking.. sORRY LA BRO.. takkan pay with RM50.00 ..,. i think the machine will bitch slap me..
kenny: i feel like shouting like tim...THANK YOU AH YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!!!
9 comments:
u bad! U somemore ask me RM1 for parking n u forgot my name... dunwan fren u liao... LOL
LOLLLLLLLLLL... SORRY LA BRO... I VERY KAM KEK YOU GEH
Nice meeting you.
I saw you, waved at you but you ignored me. *sobs*
10/3: wahahahaah by telling what i told your gf.. did u sleep in the hall that night?
Jason: i saw you too la.. but i couldnt get to you.. AT ONE POINT.. i termistaken you for paultan.. lol.. MAAF LA
yah lor..talk to me somemore forget my name !!!
what lar u !!!!! i told everyone next to me Jack sparrow die and turner was eaten by kracken..nobody belib me
terence: I KNOW YOU LA... I didnt forget your name.. YA YA .. i had to stay away from you... u spill the beans i will slash u
Nah, everything was ok. Had some tough time explaining though. Hahaha.
LOL... I was just kidding la... say me until like that... aiyoooo
Post a Comment