Wednesday, April 18

Drug Rehab

We always choose and try to make the right decisions... right? Unfortunately many dont think so. Dont always think you are right when you are wrong. It's like a drunk person telling you that he's not drunk.

Coming from a social welfare background, I have been to many drugs centers to volunteer and socialize...but, till date, i cant help but compare the facilities set up (eventhough i am not suppose to).. I am no saint but i can tell you that most rehabs are not in good condition as you think it is. It's really not a bed of roses.... really.. .

However, when i checked this out the Stone Hawk Rehab center, it's just amazing. I find other centers are not advance as they are. However, this particular center even took the effort to have modules all drafted out like the drug rehab program for online users, hiring qualified people to handle your drug problems and most of all, it's clean. They even have a blog with testimonials from previous tenants which will help drug users in need of help to decide.

It's quite a good thing going on seeing that the facilities, the location and the people are all in to help you drop something which you did not require in the first place.

Dedication? I dont think so... it's more to passion with tender, loving, care.

*sponsored post*

.


No comments:

Followers