What i am about to tell you will really make you upset..... but.. here goes..
I was at Mcdonalds with my mate the other day... and there was this super long queue... and i was in queue behind this datin look-a-like with 4 kids. She was placing her orders and of course her kids were sprawled over the place, doing what usual kids are doing. Being a pain..
There were instances they most probably used my fat ass to play hide and seek... So in no time, one of them accidentally bumped me on my back and i accidentally leaned over to this datin look-a-like, slightly hitting her on the Gucci bag. She dashed a killer stare at me. I didnt apologize because her kids were the ones who were being a fool.
The orders were taking a lifetime, so my friend drifted some place else while i waited.... Soon after... i heard the attendant asking for the total to pay... and 5 seconds later, the datin look-a-like turned around and screamed at my face asking me to return her f*cking wallet...
Me: *making wtf face
Datin: Didnt you hear me.. give me back my wallet...
Me: WHAT???
Datin: You took my wallet
Me: you kidding right?
Datin: I dont have my wallet now because you took it. You must have passed it to your friend. Your friend is missing now. She must have took it!
Me: Look here, please check before you accuse me of taking your things.
By this time, the crowd is already staring at us and of course i see fingers pointing to my direction, naturally blaming me for being a thief, asking me to return her wallet. The manager came out to greet us soon after and wanted to conduct a spot check on me. I of course refused. So he called security....
3 seconds later, her kid appeared what seems to be her wallet.. and returned to the Datin....... She just turned around and continue to pay.....
I tapped her on her shoulder and demanded for an apology (in a very diplomatic way).... She turned around, took out 50bucks from her wallet and offered it to me... I gave her a bloodshot stare and kept my arms folded. She open her wallet again and took out an extra 50. as usual, offered me and i remained the same...
She flipped her wallet and took out an extra 200 and fan it out to me.
.i stared with disgust.
.the crowd asked me to take it.
.i stay stagnant, arms folded.
She opens her wallet again.. and took out even more... fanned out a total of 700 bucks at my face......
.i was tempted. but yet disgusted.
.the crowd was going crazy.
.i kept my cool.
.'take it girl... take it'.
-
-
Again, wallet opens... and there she has it... fanned out 1000 bucks in front of my eyes... and she finally uttered 'it's a thousand here... take it or leave it'
i reached out and grab the cash...........
that was the moment i fell from my bed and woke up..
hehe.
kthxbai.
I was at Mcdonalds with my mate the other day... and there was this super long queue... and i was in queue behind this datin look-a-like with 4 kids. She was placing her orders and of course her kids were sprawled over the place, doing what usual kids are doing. Being a pain..There were instances they most probably used my fat ass to play hide and seek... So in no time, one of them accidentally bumped me on my back and i accidentally leaned over to this datin look-a-like, slightly hitting her on the Gucci bag. She dashed a killer stare at me. I didnt apologize because her kids were the ones who were being a fool.
The orders were taking a lifetime, so my friend drifted some place else while i waited.... Soon after... i heard the attendant asking for the total to pay... and 5 seconds later, the datin look-a-like turned around and screamed at my face asking me to return her f*cking wallet...
Me: *making wtf face
Datin: Didnt you hear me.. give me back my wallet...
Me: WHAT???
Datin: You took my wallet
Me: you kidding right?
Datin: I dont have my wallet now because you took it. You must have passed it to your friend. Your friend is missing now. She must have took it!
Me: Look here, please check before you accuse me of taking your things.
By this time, the crowd is already staring at us and of course i see fingers pointing to my direction, naturally blaming me for being a thief, asking me to return her wallet. The manager came out to greet us soon after and wanted to conduct a spot check on me. I of course refused. So he called security....
3 seconds later, her kid appeared what seems to be her wallet.. and returned to the Datin....... She just turned around and continue to pay.....
I tapped her on her shoulder and demanded for an apology (in a very diplomatic way).... She turned around, took out 50bucks from her wallet and offered it to me... I gave her a bloodshot stare and kept my arms folded. She open her wallet again and took out an extra 50. as usual, offered me and i remained the same...
She flipped her wallet and took out an extra 200 and fan it out to me.
.i stared with disgust.
.the crowd asked me to take it.
.i stay stagnant, arms folded.
She opens her wallet again.. and took out even more... fanned out a total of 700 bucks at my face......
.i was tempted. but yet disgusted.
.the crowd was going crazy.
.i kept my cool.
.'take it girl... take it'.
-
-
Again, wallet opens... and there she has it... fanned out 1000 bucks in front of my eyes... and she finally uttered 'it's a thousand here... take it or leave it'
i reached out and grab the cash...........
that was the moment i fell from my bed and woke up..
hehe.
kthxbai.
12 comments:
wah lau.. you got take that datin pic or not.. post here laa... next time me see her in mac d and her kids took her wallet then i can also purpose langgar her :D $_$
since u grab the 1k can spent us another concert ticket liau :P
*suprise* ;)~
man! really grab until when read the last 2 lines O_O grab until very pain somemore..
*fell down from chair*
WAA!!! Really fell for this one. Haha.
This is a good one. I fell for it too. And I was wondering...eh! why did not tell me wan??????
veiss: pretty obvious u are not over the good charlotte thingy huh...
Erimin: SUPRISE SUPRISE
guseng: yea i wanted to go back to sleep
cc: lol.. it's alright
penny: akakakaak mi... kena tipu
Tiu!!! Thought really got such 'kap lah chui kai thiu' lah... mana tau tipu punya.
kenny : aihhh i wanted climb bek to bed ok..:X
fark youuuuuuu.....
Idiot! I fell for it too! Arghhhhhh!!!!
Alamak. Just when I thought of asking you to buy me dinner, you shattered my wish. :-(
I remember *long time ago*, I used to dream *dreams*. When I woke up half way through the dream, I forced myself to sleep back and guess what, the dream "continued" where it left off.
It's quite often really. I dream, then wake up, sleep back and continue the dream, then wake up...the cycle went on for a few times. Pretty cool actually.
oh my god when I read I thought you bee treat like this I would having giving her a full mouth but then you so cool I am really swear for you but thaen you cheeky is just a dream ka hahahahaha.
Post a Comment