Thursday, March 15

fair skin is no good.

This is my pregnant cousin and I, cam whoring hrm.. while we were suppose to do work.. Even worst... it was her idea and not mine...ishhh...

Woah... check out the eye bags on that pale b*tch... tsk tsk tskkkk...

And so we met ahpek, and... i dont know. they were comparing tummies.....
i should have compared my as well...

Anyway, it's my off day today... like finally but of course i have tonnes to catch up on (unfortunately not with friends) with house work, cleaning, dusting, the whole maid thing. Apart of it, i still have to get work organized..

You know the craze bout collectibles these days? giant corp like mcdonalds, watson are doing that these days and sometimes, i refuse to be a victim to it... unless i find the collectibles useful la.. wahhahahah :X ... but... shawn is...

kawaiii dess!!!!!... ah tiu... like ah qua...

oh oh today is me mummy birthday... HAPPY BIRDDAY MUMMY.. i love you long long time... *so is the huge hole in my pocket* hugssss

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to mummy hippo...

eve said...

happy birthday , granma P..fr Cayden..
eh , takpe la , once a yr oni..big hole in the poket ar?..tsk tsk tsk..

Kiss my ass said...

wah u 2... wish nia? buy something of i accept cheque or amerika doller geh...

big hole... really big hole

Dabido said...

Happy Burpday Mummy.

It's my mummy's Burpday too. On the 18th! [Sunday]! lol

I'd comapre tummys, but I might win. I'm not even pregnant. ;-)

Followers