I dont know... here goes..
CS: Hi this is Rizal how may i help you?
Me: Rizal i dont understand why my line has been barred....
(after verifying my details)
CS: You account has temporary been suspended because you didnt make any payment.
Me: That's impossible. I paid online 2 days ago...
CS: Okay, in that case, do you have a reference number for us to update your account?
Me: Well.. of course i do but i will still need to get online to get it for you.
CS: I'm sorry ma'am we need a reference number
Me: Since i have paid, can you unbar my line so i can get on................
CS: (Cuts in my conversation)I'm sorry ma'am we need a reference number
Me: Well, as i said, i paid online and i need to get online to give you a reference....
CS: I'm sorry ma'am we need a reference number
Me: Err Rizal, how am i to obtain a reference number if you deny my temp access.....
CS: (cuts in my conversation again) Sorry ma'am......(after a painful 10 sec pause) Ohh..........
Me: yeap....
CS: Ok in that case, i will send a request to unbar your line....
Me: alright and how long will that take?
CS: 2 - 24 hours
Me: HUH??? What??? thats a long span...
CS: yes ma'am as soon as your line is barred we will take that long..
Me: HUH??????? right whatever, please send a notification asap.
and they asked me to have a nice day before they hung up....
Friday, February 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment