Sunday, January 14

5 Things you dont know bout me

hrm.. I have been tagged...to write bout 5 things.. people dont know... .. dont think even if have an audience... people wouldnt be interested to know isnt it? *raise eyebrow

Anyway just to satisfy the request and .... not to keep ya'll in suspense.. *drum roll......

5. I hate durians!!!!!! And just cause i am Malaysian.. people dont believe me.. like.. what kinda stereotyping is that? I remembered the time my mom restrained me from going to my favourite uncle house because they were gonna have durians and she told me i couldnt go because i dont eat durian.. So she made me promise to eat some if i wanted to tag along.. So i obliged.. thinking that since durian is seasonal... my uncle's resources are most probably limited...

I was wrong... he had a truck load at home.. waiting for the hooligans (in this case, my family members) to come by, open it and pig out... I dreaded the moment he open the first.. and my lucky wish came true... he gave me the 1st piece... down right to the last durian he slaughtered (which was about the 20th durian this time) ..... I was still holding the 1st.. forcefully nibbling the sides really slowly.... hehehe i was actually looking at the chance where no one is looking so i can throw it into the bin...

4. hrm... I shave my legs? eepp... did i scare anyone??? okay u dont wanna know what more i shave than that...moving on...

3. It's really hard to think of dark secrets... because i dont really have any.... explains that i share a room with my brother shawn... *swt.. YES... i share a room with my 19 year old brother SHAWN... he's been cool and he caught me with my pants down a few times (not intentional and nothing dirty mind you) but hell.. we're cool. He's stupid but he's cool..

Oh... note the stupidity.. i am saying this not because he is my brother but for the fact that he lost the PSP i partially bought for him.. i mean... is it so small that it could be hidden in someone's asscrack? no right? Shawn is currently doing internship for some Hotel (which i will only disclose if they are not bloody compensating) for FREE. He was not even given a small locker to put his stuff better yet only able to place his bag at some corner in a locked room. LOCKED i said.. but yea.. it got stolen somewhat... The hotel say they cant do anything. and he somewhat accepted that reason (WTF???). So tell me.. isnt he stupid? Still waiting for the HR to come back to him.

2. I always wanted to a be super star.. but... yah right.. Bwahahhahahahahahahahaah * sorry just couldnt contain myself.

1. er....... i can stand up peeing?...... harrrrr... u dont know right... and you think guys only can pee standing.. .... sked right...

okay.. i think i just scared all my readers away.... but .. hey... life still goes on.. what the heck..

the tagging stops here la.. everytime i tag someone else.. i will get blamed...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm scared!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

The no 5, 4, 3 and 2 were quite normal but the no. 1 is da bomb. Too much info! XD

Kiss my ass said...

you should be dabido...

chapati boy : tau tak pe....

Unknown said...

read read *faints*... *gets up* reads again *faint*

Kiss my ass said...

hoi........

it's reality... dont faint...

Anonymous said...

Cuzzie kakakka good la U!!! I din tag the wrong person...

Followers