Tuesday, December 5

Quickie Quick

... quick updates... been busy after i break from leave.

> 1st December 2006 - AIDS memorial Day... was not available to go do much cause i was working but i remember. Spread the knowledge and keep the promise.

> Same day my buddy's birthday Pearly. Happy birthday. I know we dont talk anymore but that doesnt mean I forget. I hope you find happiness and many returns of the day.

> Played bowling with the boys. we had fun and i should say i was forced to go but i seriously had fun eventho it was tiring. Something out of the norm. Also, Happy birthday Toddy.

> Mom is alright, she didnt need to do angioplasi ( i seriously dont know how to spell that) and did angiogram to check that there is a blockage outside her heart. So she's alright i guess.

ok la... i think i will stop here. back to stress and tension.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

angioplasty lar dear..good to hear that...

pearly said...

many thank my very dear sister , I am so glad and happy to know your mummy is fine , so you please look after her she is a bit nauty like my 3 monkey heheheh.take care always remeber you xxxxxx

pearly said...

many thank my very dear sister , I am so glad and happy to know your mummy is fine , so you please look after her she is a bit nauty like my 3 monkey heheheh.take care always remeber you xxxxxx

Followers