Thursday, September 7

6 Facts

Got tagged by my cousin sis... didnt know bout it until i dropped by her blog...

so this is the deal.... i have to write 6 facts about myself... ughh...

1. I am lazy... i really am..

2. I can cook italian...... but i prefer japanese (not men of course) food.

3. I am a gadget freak... that brings me to the next point...

4. I am a poor earthling.. someone bill gates should donate..

5. I am a pervert... i admit it.. seeing to that.. i am still single.. so..

6. I my as well be dyke just to try my luck.

ok ok .. i am suppose to tag 6 more others..

So.. for the 1st 6 people who dropped a comment (if there is even 6 people who visits my pathetic blog), please share your facts and if we have something in common, we can settle for an orgi or something..

seriously.. i'd jump for joy........

6 comments:

Dabido said...

I already did this one [in my own style too!] :-)

http://www.dabido65.com/wordpress/?p=831

Try this other meme:
http://www.dabido65.com/wordpress/?p=837

FooDcrazEE said...

u can cook ? Italian on top of that ? wow ! hehehehehehe...so, what italian cuisine can u do? let me guess ........ pasta and what else ?

over canned sauces ? ask Shawn to show u some mean bolognaise ler...

Kiss my ass said...

kakakaakk i luv u long long time dabs

mike: i cook better than shawn at this mo.. hehehhe

FooDcrazEE said...

prove it....

Kiss my ass said...

lol.. i will slap u mike

Anonymous said...

err..mike she say nia..mana ade pernah invite us go makan in her hse?..korekk anot?..(er ..mebbe got la..but invite for mah jong oni)....

Followers