they make so much money.. but they cant afford to buy better sexier outfits to close their privates... better name themselves sl*tty cat dolls or something.... it's like wearing a super sleek prada gown to pasar malam...
besides the lead singer (sorry cant remember her name.. ..err nicole???) the rest seriously looks plastic or they are just transexuals...
Pictures below is the recent show they had in Malaysia, courtesy my babe Shah..


Damn sked got one kkj come out from that pants man!!!...


She no feel ge meh? the nips flying out liao woh...

Fuh... ah qua full force man....
16 comments:
Their faces do look plastic. I agree.
Glad I'm not a fan of them.
OMG they're damn ugly. Sorry to be so mean lol but really man. Never seen their pics close up before. I never liked 'em anyway. They're not as great in the US, maybe that's why they travelling everywhere else... I heard that when these trannys were asked to 'cover up' by the M'sian gov (u know how it is), they refused to and purposely dress even sexier just to 'kek' our government. Sorry lor I'm not a great fan of our government either, but I think what they did was disrespectful, since you were in other people's country...
dave: yea... not a big fan actually..
dawn: bwahhahah yeah i know what you mean.. not a great big fan either.. i prefer madonna eventho she looks like a tranny.. :X
wahhhhhhhhhhhh...kum tou tak...sheesh...mommy never warn me first...aunty shireen shud put there 18SX post ma...tsk tsk tsk..
eve: but but.. u are married wo...
eeeee...sucks lar...really ah kua kar???sial...gelik...
eve, acting innocent ? chuckle !
very yucky leh.
low class performance.
throw eggs la!
yucks!
dont even have nice assets!
hahahah
Aiyoh! AIYOHHHHHHHHH!!
yeah tell me bout it...
jessie: YEAh.. AIYOH!!!!
they love to show that izzit?
err....achelli hor foodcrazee..i wanted to sign as baby cayden geh..ter tekan eve pulaks..
HEHEHE I showed your blog to my friends and they all agreed that the whole band looks like one bapuk band...lol
pisang> what to do ....
dawn> bwahhahaah they didnt leave any comment!!!!!!
ermm..they did not wear that in their concert at sunway lagoon lah...are you sure?
iC3: no idea .... did i ruin the good image u had on them? sorry . no intentions but u still got a tad bit of bootie to see.
Post a Comment