dem la..... not recovering summore have to go to work.. eventho i dont feel well, but i suddenly wanna go to work wo.. so dem semangat wo..
My job task is quite difficult geh... gaji like semut but responsibilities dinosaur geh... if wanna kira revenue for company.. i think i earn millions liao....
Of course being in the IT era, i have about... say ... 50 important emails that comes in for me.. if wanna kira junk/hamsap mails i have about 200 la.. but really important and that requires my attention is about 50 - 100...
Anyway...... i came acrossed this really weird email..... can someone help me out?
'I just capability to let you know how far along I am with this product.
I have been upward receiving insignia people emails with authorization of tetimonials and requests for this product. It is gaining a great deal of over and it is international.
I am crawl you will have at petty same results and will send me a lie uprightness it.
New experience for you!
Sincerely,
HAK-FONG MA'
anyone can guess?? winners gets to go on a date with wingz
Tuesday, June 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
apa itu ? damn, weird mail. cant figure out ler
wahhhh...engrand ar tat one?...dem keng...
Some chinese equivalent of viagra ah?
If i guess correctly also I don't want to date wingz. He got BO wan. LOL
oi make sure u let the single girls win har!!!
mike : beats me ler.. but please try only if u wanna go out with wingz...
eve : engrand keng lehh this one is super keng engrish.. but again.. only if u wanna date wingz.. pls try
cocka : errr... BO? yah meh ? no wonder he keep saying deodarant expensive le... he say he 6 bulan oni use one stick wo.. patut le..
Wingz: errr doesnt matter geh.. u told me u both also will kiam ma
Post a Comment