my friend bought a weed magazine .... High Times wo.... nia sing ar...
Of course the mag is entirely bout weed and stuff like that... sometimes i wonder what kind of money they will make by publishing stuff on weed...... the reader would most probably too high to be understanding anything anyway... tiu....

Weed wo...... i mean marijuana..... would love to make some floral arrangement with them leaves. It's really unique looking..... too bad banned in malaysia...
So i was browsing the mag and i came across this ad.. .... i seriously dont understand it ler....
-
-
-
-
-

ma ka hai.... seriously ...... urinator wo.. put at the ku jiao there and let doctor do medical check up wo.. teng................................... lou mei ar... stupid geh...
Eh today 6 - 6 - 6 le.... how ar?
Crisis in my office ler... wont be blogging as much..... because have to settle with my boss sin...
5 comments:
Wonder if it's a catheter? Those things are supposed to be painful to insert up ones penis! OUCH!
[I never had one myself, so I dont' know!]
can pinjam the mag ah?
dabs: errrrr ..... *stare
oi biatch: kenot pinjam
I'm talking about 'The Urinator'. :-)
Looks like a catheter tube coming out of the pants! lol
I DONT KNOW.. I HAVE NO IDEA... :X *STARESSSSSSSSSS
Post a Comment