Anyway things have been sticky these days.. it's hard to tell because i am always trying to be positive.... sometimes things are just not working right and it hits rock bottom, shit hits the fan and that's it...
My brain is dead and i cant think.. followed by actions not able to be taken... cos.. duh i cant think.. then the shitty things left unsettled is still there moulding up... becoming even a bigger headache.. and the longer things are left like this it will be an exact 'shit hits the fan' scenario.. So you have no one to blame except your Retarded mind for being shallow...
shucks.... S H U C K S...

i.am.fat.ugly.pathetic.retarded.brainless.stuck.helpless.lonely.
better go jump river only ler........................
6 comments:
I think its in the air...i'm feeling shitty as well...
far
yeah babe.... tell me bout it..
eh wat happened la....why so like tat one?..nid someone to tok to?...hormones ke?..atau pun planets...haha..i always blame it on planets one , if i m feeling shitty... anyways , it'll pass one la..u'll be better tomolo..love ya..
helloooooooooooo ! Thats not the Shiryen that i sort of know.....where's the bubbly you..come back please.....
huggies
come up! i belanja u makan
'i.am.fat.ugly.pathetic.retarded.brainless.stuck.helpless.lonely.horny.
'
I am all those and old ... thankfully, I am so retarded, i dont' realise what bad shape I'm in! :-)
Thank goodness for early senility!!! :-)
Now smile, whenever you think all those things above, add this sentence.
Well, at least I'm not old and wrinkly like Dabido! :-)
Post a Comment