Thursday, March 2

Confucious say.......

Wear a jade and you will have health, wealth, luck, sex, a suga (mom/dad), a posh car, a mansion and all that jazz-esessssssss......

Oh.. back to the story where shawn couldnt go to China??? cos this year.. he PANTANG... kenot travel... so my mom, dad all also .... kenot go... What's WORST is... we were made to wear stuff to improve our lifestyle... *bleh....

I seriously think sometimes my mom is wayyyyy overboard... .. pantang travelling some more have to make us wear some chinky chong stuff to so call enhance our life......

Anyway... conclusion is.. we were made to wear JADEs... ughhhhh... yea.... for those who doesnt know.... jades are a conclusion to the ancient archived citizens who are wrinkled and old, so imagine those who are wearing it... ¬.¬

GUess who has to wear a heart shaped jade..................

yeapp.... pissed off shawn...... his friends laughed at him for some x amount of days ....

and me.... SHUCKSSSSSSSSSs...... a shape of goddess of mercy...pfffffttt*******

anyway....... look at my new hair cut *POSE*

Anyone this year got forced to wearing some stuff too ???? let us know.. so we can form a community for wearing this sh*t.... ¬.¬''

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lousy fella.
You've got a free pendant in the shape of Quan Yin and yet you are calling it a sh*t thing.
I hope you will suffer a few hours of terrible toothache for that regrettable statement.

FooDcrazEE said...

hello, be thankful ur mum bought them for u for ur own good....i didnt even have a chance...........ccb

Kiss my ass said...

Kenny : diam arr...

Peacelover: but but but...... it's not even blessed yet!!! and i have to wear it .. ermmm... i dont even know the reason... it suffocates me sometimes when i am sleeping... :(

Mike: you khai my mom become your god mom la... she buy for u ok...

Dabido said...

I don't wear any jewelry.

Anonymous said...

eh , not tat bad la..but i do agree it looked kinda odd on shawn.. i prefer ur sis one...kah kah kah....pls dun be mad , PK..

Kiss my ass said...

dabido.. u should ... join the club pls....

eve: my sis is lucky she only have to wear that CUTE lil thing... all shawn's friends has been laughing at him for days...

and ... if it wasnt for the guan yin sign..... that looks like a bell from a far.. they already started to call me a cow...

Adrian Choo said...

Chinese traditions are full of superstitions and 'pantangs'. If you really ask why u hv to do certain things; I bet u you won't get a straight answer. Usually, they will say "aiyah, just do it lah", or "people say wan".

Your mom means well but I am afraid she really kena con by all this fear-merchants. I saw quite a few cases of that when I was in China 2 years ago. Really unsrupulous one this fellers.

TO "Peacelover", I dont understand how a 'Goddess of Mercy' can cause toothache to someone. Isnt she supposed to be er, merciful?!? You'd think a "heavenly being" has better things to do right.

Kiss my ass said...

Adrian : ermmm..... yeah i know.. i am kinda sick of all these too ... but well my mom goes to some place where they advice only.. they dont SELL the products or anything which we are required to buy or err advised to use/wear... that i am still ok...

i know it's to enhance and all that jazz la...

also.. on behalf of peacelover... yah la.. i suppose to get a tooth ache la... cos i say shit mar.. :( sorry if it's a sensitive issue...... BUT I AM MADE TO WEAR IT EVERYDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

aiyoooo , u n ur sis same same je lar....but at least if u dowan ppl to see it , u can hide it underneath ur baju..trust me lar u'll get used to it one..

Kiss my ass said...

Eve : EASY FOR U TO SAY!!!!!! I MAKE U WEAR SOMETHING YOU DUN LIKE.. THEN U KNOW...

Dabido said...

But I hate jewelry - it always makes me feel it's restricting me!

Kiss my ass said...

dabido : errr a C*ck ring is a jewelery.... :X

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...that's a good one.
Has anyone ever contended that c*ck rings are jewels. If they are, then those who sell c*ck rings are jeweller.

FooDcrazEE said...

khai her ok NP but dont want to have 2 khai mui and 1 khai tai - chuckle....

scared

Kiss my ass said...

peacelover : yah marr.. not meh???

mike : COMES IN A PACKAGE.. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Dabido said...

lol No, not even a c*ck ring. I wear NO JEWELRY at all! lol

Well, sometimes I wear a watch [on my arm, not on any other part of my anatomy! :-)] I have a Pierre Cardin one with an opal face, BUT I seldom ever ear it. :-)

Kiss my ass said...

pierre cardin? what u talking about c*ck ring??? :x woopss....

Followers